L'orange de chocolat est tres bonne :)
So lately I've started a new project for myself. I'm making desktop wallpapers based on characters from films/tv shows, without using their faces, their clothes, any of the things they say, or any other really obvious way of showing who it is.
It's quite difficult, but I've managed three so far. Take a look!
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter):

Morgana (BBC Merlin):

Mrs Lovett (Sweeney Todd):

The last one is my favourite, and also the first one I made. It was made before I'd decided on the rules for myself though so it does feature a little bit of Bellatrix which I would change if I could be bothered but I can't.
I suppose that next I should tackle a male character... but that will be extra difficult for me. I haven't decided who to make next yet, so if you have any ideas drop them by me. I thought about doing Merlin or Arthur but ended up staring at the screen for a while before giving up & making Morgana haha.
Oh by the way the writing on Morgana's wallie is 'dierne dryicge', which (hopefully) means something like 'secret sorceress' in Old English - which is what the writing team use when they write spells in the show. I think that's just about obscure enough to get past my own rules lol.
Anyway I was thinking maybe Captain Jack Sparrow next? Ooorrr Robin Hood?
EDIT:
Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean):
It's quite difficult, but I've managed three so far. Take a look!
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter):

Morgana (BBC Merlin):

Mrs Lovett (Sweeney Todd):

The last one is my favourite, and also the first one I made. It was made before I'd decided on the rules for myself though so it does feature a little bit of Bellatrix which I would change if I could be bothered but I can't.
I suppose that next I should tackle a male character... but that will be extra difficult for me. I haven't decided who to make next yet, so if you have any ideas drop them by me. I thought about doing Merlin or Arthur but ended up staring at the screen for a while before giving up & making Morgana haha.
Oh by the way the writing on Morgana's wallie is 'dierne dryicge', which (hopefully) means something like 'secret sorceress' in Old English - which is what the writing team use when they write spells in the show. I think that's just about obscure enough to get past my own rules lol.
Anyway I was thinking maybe Captain Jack Sparrow next? Ooorrr Robin Hood?
EDIT:
Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean):
Labels: art, computer, Harry Potter, merlin, Pirates, sweeney todd, TV

<< Home