2 weeks to go, boys and girls!
Two of my favourite televisual shows are on on Thursdays. Mock the Week, and Snog Marry Avoid.
This makes me sad, because Thursday is food shopping day, so I'll have to miss them (well, watch on BBC iPlayer, anyway)
I'm starting to build up stocks for Mould-Over though, so I have to go. I'm trying to sneakily get as many sweets as possible. Okay, so far I just have a bag of dolly-mix, but I'm working on it. I'm going to need all the sweets I can fit in my little rucksack to get me through these tough eleven weeks.
Donations welcome.
This makes me sad, because Thursday is food shopping day, so I'll have to miss them (well, watch on BBC iPlayer, anyway)
I'm starting to build up stocks for Mould-Over though, so I have to go. I'm trying to sneakily get as many sweets as possible. Okay, so far I just have a bag of dolly-mix, but I'm working on it. I'm going to need all the sweets I can fit in my little rucksack to get me through these tough eleven weeks.
Donations welcome.
Labels: Moldova
<< Home