Right okay so I'm doing this 41 questions personality test and it's REALLY HARD. I think I must keep contradicting myself.
Take it. You might find it really easy.
It was originally written by Swedish people. They're good at furniture, but are they good at psychology?
--
Okay, they're calculating my results...
--
Right then... not sure how to react. I guess it fits. Not fond of the title "Dreamy Idealist" at all, but the written bit works I suppose.
Is this right?
Take it. You might find it really easy.
It was originally written by Swedish people. They're good at furniture, but are they good at psychology?
--
Okay, they're calculating my results...
--
Right then... not sure how to react. I guess it fits. Not fond of the title "Dreamy Idealist" at all, but the written bit works I suppose.
Is this right?
Labels: random crap
<< Home