Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 27 February 2008

For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time

Why are earthquuakes always at night? I think I've only ever been in one during the day.

Actually two - but I didn't even notice one of them xDD

We had an earthquake last night, for those who aren't sure where this is coming from. It woke my parents up (as usual) but me and my brother snored right through (as usual).

OMG I actually snored last night! I was last half asleep, then I sort of heard this funny noise & I was like 'wth is that?' then I realised that it must've been me :P Found it rather funny but was too tired to actually laugh xD

But yeah, earthquakes. The one that I was actually awake for was in the second flat, and someone noticed that the TV was shaking lol. We weren't watching it, it was just making a loud noise. Like when your phone vibrates on a table... but rather a lot louder :P

Other than that though, m'fraid my experience with earthquakes is not even remotely cool or interesting. We did have fun little earthquake drills at school though, where we all clambered under the desks.

I remember sitting in the more boring lessons at SPEC and imagining what would happen if there was an earthquake, and the fact that if I was stuck under my desk, my only company would be Joshua Clayton and my packed lunch hahh. Awh, I miss SPEC.

Then we learnt about earthquakes in Geography when I came back to England, and we had to pretend to do an Earthquake drill xDD That was quite amusing.

And now I leave you with a distant memory from a Turkish beach. Or even, every drop of water in the whole country. I think they were still playing it 3 years after it was first released. For some reason I always connected it to Fanta in my head. They must've stuck it in the advert.

Labels: , ,