Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Sunday, 30 November 2008

I don't want another preetty face..

Yeah, that's right kids. Jesse McCartney. Hahaha.

So it's 1:12am and I'm chewing on a ruler as Jesse goes on about beautiful souls or something.

Katrina can't sleep.

Well that's just grand.

I'm feeling fidgety and inquisitive, but I'll go and have my bath in a bit, and maybe that will calm me down a bit.

Our shower recently died (while I was in it) and since then I've been taking baths every night. Now, other than the last couple of days, the only baths I ever really take are right after Christmas so that I can quickly use up all the glittery rubbish that people I don't know have seen fit to grace me with. But baths are a bit strange, aren't they? I realise that people have been taking them for ages, but essentially you're silently lying naked in a bowl of water next to the loo. Weirddd. Hahha.

So on Wednesday night I had my first bath adventure in a while and I was a little rusty on how the whole process works. I spent a while playing with the taps, not really doing a great job of getting the water at the right temperature. I've even started stirring the bath with a shampoo bottle so that the whole thing is about the same temperature xD

Eventually, I got in the flipping bath. It was quite hot (despite my stirring technique). I sank my head under the water to get my hair wet, but got distracted as hair gets all swishy under water :) lol. Then I started thinking about mermaids.

I mean, they're pretty awesome, right? The Little Mermaid was a cool film, we watched it in year 10 for the fairy tales project (which, by the way, I got an A in :D) but then my English teacher started telling us about the original story by Hans Christian Anderson, which was rather gruesome. As I washed between my toes I thought about how the girl in the story felt like she was walking on knives with every step she took.

By this point, I was in my own little Kingdom. I spent about ten minutes thinking about stories. Princesses, knights in shiny armour, fairies, unicorns, mermaids, goblins- you know, the works. Wait, rewind- unicorns?

It's at this point when I completely forget the bath story and start going on about Merlin!

Right, so, today (or.. yesterday) I watched yet another fabulous episode of Merlin! Right, okay, so it wasn't the best one so far, but we got lots of very pretty shots of Arthur! :D

*melts into a puddle of incomprehendable gloop*

Hahha. If his acting career falls through, I might hire him as a spider catcher xD (that spider is SO massive!)

Alright, alright, I'm going for my bath.

I hope you can tell from the pointless length of this post how ridiculous this mood I'm in is.

If you're still reading AND you clicked on the link and watched it, you've earned a gold star.

The rest of you can go hand your head in shame

Nah not really. We can still be friends even if you don't have the courtesy to click on the links that I provide for you.

Gosh, I chat such rubbish.

RIGHT YES BATH TIME YES OKAY BYE THEN.

Labels: , , ,