I'm leaving Facebook and joining the convent.
Cause honestly, they have some pretty good points. And the new facebook layout is horrific, there's definitely something about it which screams evil. & I've always looked good in black.
..hahhaha. Okay, so nobody was fooled by that. Happy April Fools Day!
I took a quick look at my Bookmarks list, wondering which websites might have done April Fools jokes, and I could just imagine the UCAS website putting up a massive sign that says "U FAILED, universityty h8s u LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!11"
They'd probably get a couple of letters of complaint though..
Anyway, tried not to get tricked too much. Or at least, try to see the funny side of it if you do. (& please don't trick me!!)
..hahhaha. Okay, so nobody was fooled by that. Happy April Fools Day!
I took a quick look at my Bookmarks list, wondering which websites might have done April Fools jokes, and I could just imagine the UCAS website putting up a massive sign that says "U FAILED, universityty h8s u LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!11"
They'd probably get a couple of letters of complaint though..
Anyway, tried not to get tricked too much. Or at least, try to see the funny side of it if you do. (& please don't trick me!!)
Labels: lol, random crap, uni
<< Home