At 2:35am, when you have no reason to be awake,
everything seems ridiculous and joyful.
Why (EDIT: which) is how I like things best.
So I guess that's the reason that I'm still awake.
Lovely.
Need to be awake in six and a half hours to be ready in time for church.
No problem. Haha.
Watched two films today. (Okay, yesterday.) The first was Coraline, which I saw in 3D at the pictures, and the second was Catch Me If You Can which is that awesome Leonardo DiCaprio film about that super clever guy.
Why (EDIT: which) is how I like things best.
So I guess that's the reason that I'm still awake.
Lovely.
Need to be awake in six and a half hours to be ready in time for church.
No problem. Haha.
Watched two films today. (Okay, yesterday.) The first was Coraline, which I saw in 3D at the pictures, and the second was Catch Me If You Can which is that awesome Leonardo DiCaprio film about that super clever guy.
Labels: films, random crap, sleep
<< Home