Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Friday, 5 March 2010

Either way, I will pray, you will be wise

Wearing a headscarf. This is ridiculous.

I can't leave the house looking like this! lol! It's sooo weird.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, but still!

I think the way that I'm wearing it right now is how Muslim girls usually wear headscarves, but there may well be a different way for Orthodox girls.

I found some ideas for Jewish girls but I've yet to manage one which doesn't look terrible on my head. Maybe I need practise?

Apparently it's pretty rare for unmarried women to wear these anyway so hopefully I won't have to worry about this too often.

That said, this could be mighty useful when my hair starts getting greasy? Hmmm.

If anyone knows any specific headscarf do's and don't's, please let me know. I'm likely to get this wrong.

Labels: ,