Falling Through Ceilings

Because sometimes 140 characters on Twitter just isn't enough.

Wednesday, 14 March 2007

*screams and runs away*

Soooo remember when we were in Year 9, all those people were like "oooooh it's your GCSEs in the next 2 years! THAT's going to be stressful :D " and we were all like "shut up."

Turns out -they weren't just taunting us for the sake of it...

Oh crap.


Tomorrow I'm going to see a play in Birmingham called "An Oak Tree". What's it about? No idea. It's probably about an oak tree. Then again, maybe not. Psh. It's like Pirates of the Caribbean 2 all over again... I mean, seriously. When was there a dead man in it? (other than at the end of course *sniff* RIP Cap'n (even though we all know that he won't rest. Or be peaceful.. bloody pirates..))

Then I have non-uniform day on Friday, and a week after that all the madness begins.

Friday 23rd March - Full dress rehearsal for drama piece. AHHH.
Monday 26rd March - Perfomance of drama piece. AHHH.
Tuesday 27rd March - Art exam day 1. AHHH.
Wednesday 28rd March - Art exam day 2. AHHH.

Then after that I recover a bit, then it's Easter.. then study leave... then EXAMS....then uhh
F R R E E E E E E E E E D D D D D O M M M M M M M M M M M M M M ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

...then 6th form

Labels: , , , , ,