Cn't reada ma pooooker face.
My mum just walked into my room and said...
Well, I'm not allowed to say. It was very funny, and after she left I was just about to tell someone then she came back in and said,
"AND DON'T GO TALKING ABOUT ME ON FACEBOOK!"
She made me promise. I'm guessing that she meant the whole internet by that as well.
It was pretty hilarious though. If I see you in person I might sneakily tell you haha. There were tears in my eyes.
I actually thought she'd come in because she'd heard me watching this and got worried about the repeated mentions of the word 'knife' in my room.. Got away with that one though haha.
I haven't told a rubbish story about my life in AGES. I used to come into school every day with another pointless story about how many spiderwebs I'd seen that morning or how I missed my alarm and got to school ten minutes after leaving my bed.
You can all be sure that once I stop being a useless layabout these stories will return.
Now I'm just going to go back to my stalking, if you don't mind.
Well, I'm not allowed to say. It was very funny, and after she left I was just about to tell someone then she came back in and said,
"AND DON'T GO TALKING ABOUT ME ON FACEBOOK!"
She made me promise. I'm guessing that she meant the whole internet by that as well.
It was pretty hilarious though. If I see you in person I might sneakily tell you haha. There were tears in my eyes.
I actually thought she'd come in because she'd heard me watching this and got worried about the repeated mentions of the word 'knife' in my room.. Got away with that one though haha.
I haven't told a rubbish story about my life in AGES. I used to come into school every day with another pointless story about how many spiderwebs I'd seen that morning or how I missed my alarm and got to school ten minutes after leaving my bed.
You can all be sure that once I stop being a useless layabout these stories will return.
Now I'm just going to go back to my stalking, if you don't mind.
<< Home